Borrowing its desing from REX1, the forced and CNC´d REX 2 cranks are enhanced by proprietary TDS triple drilling technology to yield the perfect weight-to-stiffness ratio. The REX 2 used ROTOR´s UBB 30 technology, offering a performance upgrade opportunity for almost all mountain bikes on the market – whether they were designed for 30mm cranks or not.
– Weight: REX 2.1 (172.5mm length – 514 g) / REX 2.2 – (521g)
– Sizes: 170/172,5/175mm
– Chainrings: 1
– Spindle: 30mm aluminum alloy
– Q-Factor: 163 mm
– Chainline: REX 2.1 50.6mm / REX 1.1 Cannondale 56mm / REX 1.2 44.5mm
– Material: aluminum alloy 7055 100% CNC-machined
– Compatibility: Bottom Bracket BSA , BB89 , BB92 , PF30 , BBRight , Cannondale F-Si Ai (spider sold separately) , Oval and round chainrings , 9 , 10 and 11 Speed
2022 All Rights Reserved @Copyright of Gin Huat Cycle Trading Sdn. Bhd.