– Specific to Shimano 9000/6800 4x110mm BCD cranks
– Q-Ring’s 10% ovalization offers a scientifically proven biomechanical advantage over round chainrings
– Best suited for long-distance riding and those who commonly spin while in the saddle
– Optimum Chainring Position power tuning feature: 5 OCP settings (outer)
– Made in Spain from CNC machined 7075-T6 aluminum with steel pins
– Aerodynamic shape also adds stiffness
In addition to biomechanical performance, there was one more important factor when designing Q rings: compatibility. We wanted everyone to be able to ride Q rings so we designed special Q´s for cranks requiring a specific design. Oval chainrings for your Shimano compact crank featuring subtle but efficient 10% ovality where the smallest diameter is at the weakest point of the pedal stroke and the maximum diameter at the strongest point of the pedal stroke. Shimano aero Q-Rings offer 3 Optimum Chainring Positions (OCP) that can be adjusted to take advantage of the pedal stroke’s most-productive zone.
53AT (AERO), 52AT (AERO), 50AT (AERO), 46T