It is highly recommended to try to achieve the target strength of your indoor training for maintaining it as effective as possible.
For this purpose, Watt-Master provides various kinds of data on its big size 2″ LCD screen;
Current, Average, Max
Current, Average, Max
Elapsed time (Auto start/stop)
(to show if your current speed is faster or slower than the average speed)
(to show where you are in the pre-programmed 20 km/miles training course)
(to show which level you need to set in this 1 km/mile block according to the program)
* Watt data is correct only when you use Watt-Master on Minoura GYRO series trainers (V270/V150/V130). Not compatible with any other models.
Watt data will not be indicated in “Cycling Stage”.
The unique and epoch-making feature on Watt-Master is course programming.
You can design a totally 20 km/miles training course, and you can set your favorite resistance level in each 1 km/mike block.
As per every 1 km/mile passed, red LED light blinks and the next pre-programmed resistance level will be shown in the top-left window. You will operate the remote shifter to switch the resistance level as per indicated.
When you finish the course, the computer will stop measuring the data, and you can compare the time to your past records.
To calculate your desired training level, use the supplied PowerChecker calculation disc.
Speed data is picked up from the rear wheel
The standard cycle-computer picks up the speed data from the front wheel, but the front wheel won’t move on stationary trainers. Watt-Master picks up the data from the rear wheel so you can use Watt-Master on both trainer and road.
Speed data is measured by the magnet on spoke, and cadence data is measured by the magnet on the left-side crank arm. Both signals are transmitted to the computer through the cable. It’s not wireless.
|Net Weight||40 grams (excluding battery)|
|Dimensions||L 70 x W 53 x H 20 mm|
|LCD Screen||B/W, 2.0” (34 x 39 mm)|
|Battery||CR2032 x 1|
Expected Life = 1 year
|Water Resistant||Rain resistant (cannot be used in water)|
- V270 / V270-2
- V150 / V150-2
- Watt-Master comes with two different base brackets for handlebar or stem. Once you install it to the computer holder, it cannot be removed. Be careful which type you should set.
- The speed sensor magnet is compatible with aero-type spoke, but its max width is 3.2mm so it may not fit MAVIC spokes.
- Watt-Master is water resistant and can be used under rain, but do not sink in the water.
- The provided watt data is the calculated number. It’s not the actually measured data. Do not use for any academic purpose.
- We don’t guarantee the 1-year battery life. The battery in the kit is just for checking the computer functions and may expire within this period.
- Do not use too cheap battery. Such battery usually doesn’t keep proper voltage and may cause trouble.